Is a Hot Water Heater Booster Worth the Investment?
One of the best things about getting home after a long day is taking a hot or warm shower. It can relax you as you wash away some of the fatigue. But one thing that makes the day worse is running out of hot water. Whether you have a big family, entertain guests frequently, or your hot water tank is too small, a water heater booster can help solve this problem for you.
What Is a Hot Water Heater Booster?
A hot water heater booster, commonly known as a tank booster, is an electronic device that gets attached to your current water heater. It helps improve the energy efficiency, capacity and pressure of your existing water heating unit. Anytime the hot water temperature drops while one is using the water, the booster will activate and increase the heat to your desired temperature.
Benefits of a Hot Water Heater Booster
If you are thinking of installing a hot water heater booster today, you should, as the investment is worth it. Take a look at some of the benefits:
- Energy-efficient: If you compare it to a water system, a water heater booster uses less energy but still gives you similar or better results. However, keep in mind that even the most efficient water heater booster will only operate well when attached to a hot water heater.
- More hot water: With a booster, you will have more hot water. More than that, it will also boost your water pressure, saving you on plumbing costs.
- Water conservation: You will use less water in your home because you do not have to wait for a long time for water to run to get the ideal temperature.
- Easy Installation: Water heater booster installation is easy. However, we do not recommend someone without experience doing it. If you do not know how to do it, get in touch with water heater services to install it for you.
Who Should Get a Water Heater Booster?
You might be wondering whether this is something your household needs. If any of the situations mentioned below apply to you, then you will benefit significantly by installing a water heater booster.
- Growing families.
- Anyone not satisfied with their current hot water capacity.
- Households that want to save money on the cost of utilities without having to spend money on a tankless water heater.
- Families that are planning to purchase additional appliances that use hot water, such as a washing machine and a dishwasher.
- Families that have a few concerns such as hot water burns or scalding.
- Anyone that frequently hosts guests or relatives.
As seen, a hot water heater booster will bring many benefits to your home. And if you are convinced you need one, reach out to Rooter Express. We are the solution to all your plumbing needs, including installing a water heater booster. Give us a call at 843-349-1776 for a consultation. We will schedule a site visit and ensure that you are satisfied with our water heater booster installation services.
Categorised in: Water Heater Maintenance